PHOTO: Matija Juranović / EUSA Combat 2023
1. INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS
The organization of the EUC Taekwondo shall be mainly based on the latest Technical Regulations of the World Taekwondo Europe (WTE) and the World Taekwondo (WT).
1 (one) Kyorugi men’s tournament – World Weight categories:
- -54 kg, +54 kg to 58 kg, +58 kg to 63 kg, +63 kg to 68 kg,
- +68 kg to 74 kg, +74 kg to 80 kg, +80 kg to 87 kg, +87 kg,
1 (one) Kyorugi women’s tournament – World Weight categories:
- -46 kg, +46 kg to 49 kg, +49 kg to 53 kg, +53 kg to 57 kg,
- +57 kg to 62 kg, +62 kg to 67 kg, +67 kg to 73 kg, +73 kg,
- 1 (one) Recognized Poomsae men’s tournament,
- 1 (one) Recognized Poomsae women’s tournament,
- 1 (one) Free-Style Poomsae women’s tournament,
- 1 (one) Free-Style Poomsae men’s tournament.
The competitions consist of 3 (three) days. The General Technical Meeting, where the presence of each head of the delegation is obligatory, will be held 1 (one) day prior to the start of the competition.
The delegation will consist of athletes and officials from their respective university. The head of the delegation and coach must be appointed. Athletes shall have minimum black belt certificate, issued by kukkiwon or national taekwondo
OC shall provide International referees in cooperation with EUSA TD and WT Europe. Appointment of Referee chairman and referees are approved by EUSA TD.
The delegation may, at its own cost, include a referee with at least the highest national license; the relevant license of the national taekwondo federation must be submitted within the Quantitative entry deadline. Accommodation and food for the referee must be provided by the Organizing Committee without charging the participation fee; no refereeing fee is provided.
6. PLAYING SCHEME
The format of the tournament will be decided by CTC taking into consideration the number of athletes entered.
7. DRAW, SEEDING
The draw will be done in the presence of EUSA Representative taking into account EUSA taekwondo, WT and WTE ranking.
8. FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS
In order to participate, all financial obligations towards EUSA and Organizing Committee need to be settled by the specified dates, as per EUSA Rules and Regulations
"WT sanctioned event” - requirement of the GAL card for the athletes
- Athletes who don't have GAL cards, can also participate at WT sanctioned events without having any ranking points
- Only those athletes who have a GAL card receive ranking points